It can be very hard to impress your girlfriend, but it is very fun and rewarding.
- 1Buy her flowers at a seemingly random time. Put meaning behind it, get her favorite flower, or get her one for each month you've been dating, for every day you've known her. A really creative way to do this if you're a good artist is draw her favorite flower.
- 2Call her once during the day to tell her that you are thinking of her.
- 3Wink at her in class, or when she's giving a presentation. It will make her blush, and she'll take it as an "I'm thinking of you".
- 4Write her a sincere note, and give it to her. It doesn't matter what it says, or where you give it to her, even if it's just the two of you.
- 5Make her something. Whether it's a bracelet, or a sculpture, or even a poem.
- 6Write her a letter, even if you are next door neighbors. It's adorable, girls love it, and it is just a nice thing to do.
- 7When you're on a date, kiss her at random times. Just once or twice; after that, make sure there's meaning behind it. But be sure not to stop kissing her then, or she might feel like the relationship has lost something (or she may think you've Friend-Zoned her).
- Dress nicely. Wear collared shirts, such as an oxford tee, or a polo. Very nice!
- Know about her family when it comes time to meet the parents, this will impress both her and her parents!
- If the girlfriend in question cares about your grades, study, study, study!
- never miss her call or never do a mistake of noting picking her call,even if you in a situation were you r screwed pick it up.....
- Don't be overbearing.
- Don't be a typical guy: go out of your way doing special things for her, but don't become the creepy guy calling her every 10 minutes and ruining her life.
Edit Related wikiHows
Articles for You to Write
August 30, 2011 by Maniac